Once the installation has been completed, NSS will provide a two-part user training session on the proper use, care and maintenance of the system
OSHA states, That who ever designs the engineered fall protection system is also responsible for the installation and “use ” of the system. NSS interprets the use as on site training on the proper use, care and maintenance of the system.
NSS’ user training will a two party class. First party will be a class room PPP reviewing OSHA standards and ANSI recommendations. Second part of the training class will be held on site two insure the users know how to use the system properly
This part of the user training includes:
• OSHA/ANSI regulations.
• Specific system design parameters.
• Inspection requirements, for the systems and the user equipment.
• Rescue/retrieval procedures.
• Donning of full body harnesses.
The second part of this user training includes:
• Safe access to fall protection systems.
• Proper use of installed fall protection system.
• The need to maintain 100% fall protection.
• Inspection, of user equipment and system.
• Identification of impact indicators.